One-Off Payments from Australian Government

If you’ve been in Australia for 10 years or more (on a SCV visa) AFTER 27 January 2001, you may be eligible for a one-off payment of some benefits for up to six months. These include the Newstart Allowance (or job-seeker’s payment for unemployment), Sickness Allowance or Youth Allowance (payment for students and young job-seekers).


Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Copyright © NZRelo™ 2021. All Rights Reserved.

To save this website, tap the button and select Add To Home Screen.

× Tap this message to dismiss.

Forgot your details?