Please click the video to pause or play again.
Renting in Australia Most rental accommodation in Australia is rented through a Real Estate Agency. The Real Estate Agency does not own the property but acts on behalf of the...
Renting in Australia – Making A Good Impression It’s extremely important that you make a good first impression with the real estate agency and Property Manager. There are sometimes only...
Renting in Australia – Before You Arrive in Oz Prior to departing New Zealand, it is highly recommended that you arrange and book some type of accommodation for a minimum...
Renting in Australia – Considerations Consider your needs when deciding whether to rent a house with a garden or a small apartment with only a balcony. Moving house is hard...
Renting in Australia – Leasing Necessary Documents Important documents needed to obtain a lease: ID documents such as your passport, drivers license etc. A letter of offer of employment...
Renting in Australia – Important Information Some Real Estate Agencies require a deposit to be paid with your rental application. This is refundable should your application be unsuccessful, however in...
Renting in Australia – Pets & Your Rental In Australia you cannot legally have a pet in a rented property without the written consent of the owner, given through the...
Renting in Australia – Condition Report When you do secure a rental property, ensure that you thoroughly go through the Condition Report for the property after signing the lease. Mark...
Renting in Australia – Paying A Bond A Bond is a compulsory amount of money that is paid and held by the state’s Tenancy Board and is to provide some...
- Accommodation (22)
- Legal System of Australia (2)
- Babies & Children (7)
- Child Care & Early Learning in Australia (6)
- Community Services (3)
- Utilities – Getting Connected (5)
- Credit Checks (11)
- Driver’s Licences in Australia (5)
- Education in Australia (9)
- Insurance Information (12)
- Tax in Aus (5)
- Financial Stuff (5)
- Health (7)
- Marriage & Relationships in Australia (7)
- Police Clearances (2)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (3)
- Transporting Your Belongings to Australia (3)
- What to Bring With You (3)
- Superannuation – What You Need to Know (7)
- Working With Children Checks (5)
- Immigration & Residency (8)
- Government Benefits In Australia (10)
- Pensions – What You Need To Know (2)