Please click the video to pause or play again.
Banks and Money – Bank Accounts in Australia Activating an Australian bank account If you’re planning to work in Australia one of the first things you will need to do...
Banks and Money – Different Bank Account Types Customers of Australian banks can choose from a wide range of bank account types. These include: Everyday transaction accounts. As the name...
Banks and Money – Choosing A Bank The main banks in Australia are often referred to as the “Big Four”, and comprise National Australia Bank (NAB), Australia and New Zealand...
Banks and Money – Useful Info About Credit Cards Interest on credit cards is very high, around 20 per cent or more. An increasing number of businesses now charge...
Banks and Money – Useful Info About Cash/Debit Cards A cash/debit card allows you to withdraw up to around $800-$1000 per day from ATMs 24/7. The freedom from queues,...
- Legal System of Australia
- Babies & Children
- Child Care & Early Learning in Australia
- Community Services
- Utilities – Getting Connected
- Credit Checks
- Driver’s Licences in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Insurance Information
- Tax in Oz
- Financial Stuff
- Marriage & Relationships in Australia
- Police Clearances
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Transporting Your Belongings to Australia
- What to Bring With You
- Superannuation – What You Need to Know
- Working With Children Checks
- Immigration & Residency