Family Visas in Australia for New Zealanders

New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Temporary Visa

You might be able to get this visa if:

You must be related to the New Zealand citizen as one of the following:

  • their partner
  • their child/step-child or their partner’s child/step-child
  • the dependent child of you or your partner’s child/step-child.

This visa is for 5 years only and allows you to work in Australia and can be extended before 5 years has expired.


Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Copyright © NZRelo™ 2020. All Rights Reserved.

To save this website, tap the button and select Add To Home Screen.

× Tap this message to dismiss.

Forgot your details?