Terms and Conditions for use of Website
- NZRELO.COM.AU PTY. LTD. ACN 601 392 661 (NZRelo) is a company, located in Australia, that provides a complete one stop shop website catering to New Zealanders living in Australia or for those who want live in Australia, move to Australia or are planning to move home. NZRelo bridges the gap by connecting people with homes to live in, products they need for their new home, jobs for a stable income, forums, classifieds, information on events and promotions, clear instructions and resourced information about living in Australia and much, much more.
- These terms and conditions govern the use of the NZRelo website (Website) and the various services available via that Website.
- These terms and conditions for the Website are in addition to NZRelo terms and conditions of trade which can be found here.
- By using the Website or otherwise accessing any content or data, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; if you do not agree, do not use the site.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, you should first contact NZRelo on email@example.com
- Apart from having information and resources on the Website, NZRelo provides various other services. These services may be changed from time to time without notice. Some of those services, include but are not limited to a forum, classifieds, employment related services, real estate services, event and promotion information, entertainment ticket purchasing, merchandise etc. (Services).
- To access and use these Services you will need to create an account with NZRelo (Account). You as the Account holder (Account Holder) are solely liable for this Account, its use, its security and anything done in connection with that Account.
Conditions of Use of Website
- By using the NZRelo Website, Account and Services you agree that they will only be used for lawful and proper purposes. By using the Website or being an Account Holder you acknowledge and agree to be liable for, and must indemnify NZRelo against, any losses incurred by reason of unlawful or improper use or content by you or in connection with your Account.
- Content on the Website belongs to NZRelo. Content means but is not limited to graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, music, design, pricing and any other data. The Content is covered by various copyright, patent and trademark laws, various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Content must not be copied, reproduced, acquired or monitored in any way whatsoever.
- By using this Website and being an Account Holder you understand that despite the best efforts of NZRelo, information conveyed over the internet is never completely private or secure. Any time you use the internet you are open to viruses, malware, spies and scams – you do so at your own risk and NZRelo cannot be held liable for loss or damage you might suffer.
- The display of products, Services and prices by NZRelo does not constitute an offer to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability, price changes, postage and handling and Goods and Services Tax.
- All product and Services descriptions are either provided by the product manufacturer, or based upon information provided by the product manufacturer or third party service provider (if applicable). As a reseller only, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, NZRelo excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product or Services description that appears on the Website.
- NZRelo is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on the Website. The Account Holder relies on the information contained in the Website at its own risk. The information in the Website is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- NZRelo reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in the Website including changes to its product range, goods or Services, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms without prior notice.
- Any transactions or payments on the Website and subject to the following conditions:
- NZRelo uses the eWAY’s Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions and by completing a transaction the Account Holder is deemed to be aware of and have accepted the terms and conditions of use of the eWAY Payment Gateway. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by NZRelo or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor under these terms and conditions.
- eWAY at no time holds your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by NZRelo.
- For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit eWAY.com.au
- NZRelo accepts no liability for security breaches, unauthorised use of the Account Holders credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments. The Account Holder must take all necessary steps to prevent security breaches, unauthorised use of its credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments.
- The agreement and the relationship between Account Holder and NZRelo shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Western Australia.
Acceptance of Terms
- Account Holders agree to indemnify and hold NZRelo harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by NZRelo and from and against all actions, proceedings, claims or demands made against NZRelo, arising:
- As a result of the an Account Holder’s failure to comply with any laws, rules, standards or regulations applicable in relation to the Goods, the use of the Goods, the Services or use of the Services.
- As a result of any other negligence or other breach of duty by the Account Holder in connection with the Goods or Services.
- As a result of anything improper or illegal done in connection with the Goods or Services or the holding of an Account or by advertising through the Website.
- As a result of any breach of these terms and conditions by the Account Holder or its agents or employees.
- The failure of NZRelo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Account Holder agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of the use of the service or the agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- If any dispute arises under this agreement or in connection with the service, such dispute must first be the subject of a mediation between the parties before a mediator agreed between the parties or otherwise appointed by the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia. The good faith participation in the mediation is a pre-condition of any litigation, except for applications for urgent, summary or injunctive relief.
- NZRelo is not liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to the Website or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements, statements, understandings, or representations concerning its subject matter.
- If any part of this agreement is legally declared invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be severed from the remainder which will remain valid and enforceable.