If you have any questions about this policy or your use of our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
What and When Information Will be Collected?
- NZRelo will collect information you provide to us as part of your use, membership, purchase, feedback or refund request and for any transaction on our Website. This will include information such as your name, address, contact phone number, email, fax, merchandise details and your method of payment.
- If we have trouble processing an order or need to speak with your about something in connection with your use of the Website, we will use this information to contact you.
- We collect this information from you for the purposes of completing your purchase transaction and for contacting you from time to time with specials or offers that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish for us to contact you with any marketing information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also collect this information from you when you use our Website and its various features.
- We may also collect automatic information. Examples of the automatic information we collect and analyse include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer, geo-location and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.
When we’ll share or use your personal information
- We will never knowingly send you unsolicited emails but we will send you information from time to time about our services and how they might benefit you.
- We collect your private information and use it to provide you with our services, to improve our services or consider what other services we should provide you with.
- We will also share your personal information if we need to use a third party in the completion of your purchase transaction.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing Credit Card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
- We might also use your information to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- We might also share your information to our technical advisors if there are problems with the Website and we need to fix those problems.
Who we’ll share your personal information with
- NZRelo may at its sole discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes or product supply. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- NZRelo does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses and has no intention of selling your private information or sharing its database.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Automatic Login and permanent Shopping Carts for storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. If you would like to know more, the “Help” section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies do allow you to take full advantage of some of NZRelo’s best features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Despite the best efforts of NZRelo information conveyed over the internet is never completely private or secure. You should know that whenever you access the internet you are exposed to virus, malware, scams etc. We will do our best to ensure we or our clients aren’t targets but we can never guarantee your safety.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- Remember that whenever you share information on the internet such as through social media, in chat rooms, as comments on articles, anyone with access to the internet can see this information. You should be discreet about what you post and consider using a pseudonym (you cannot intentionally use another living persona name).
Access to your information
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com