VR GP Required | Adelaide North East | 70% Billings on Offer
This practice is seeking a Full Time General Practitioner (VR) to join their Quality teaching & training practice in Adelaide's North East. Currently home to an experienced team of 9 General Practitioners (4.5 FTE) , the practice offers comprehensive nursing and administration support staff, allied health team and visiting specialists.
Positioned conveniently near major shopping centres, restaurants, recreation facilities and a variety of excellent public and private schools, this is a golden opportunity for a VR GP seeking to join an esteemed practice. REQUIREMENTS/DETAILS 1. Full time or part time position.
2. Permanent position. 3.
Specialist registration with AHPRA preferred. 4. Large well equipped practice – funded by the Federal Government in 2012 as part of its Super Clinics program.
5. Practice has multi-disciplinary focus with many allied health providers on site. 6.
On site pharmacy and pathology collections. 7. Generous nursing contingency.
8. On site specialists – who are there on a sessional basis. 9.
Co-located Teaching & Training Centre. 10. Practice is located in outer northern suburb of Munno Para - approx 50 minutes’ drive from Adelaide CBD.
11. Ample on-site parking. 12.
Practice is open until 8:00pm on 3 nights of the week; and until 6:00pm on the other 2 nights. 13. In addition it is open until 4:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
14. Very large patient base. 15.
Appointment system (but also accepts urgent walk ins). 16. Bulk billing practice (apart from a few exceptions).
17. Strong ties with University of Adelaide Faculty of Medical Sciences – including placement of undergraduate medical students at the Practice 18. Accredited GP registrar training practice with GPEx 19.
Software used – ZedMed – both admin & clinical modules. 20. Supportive team culture – both at the Practice level and at the corporate level REMUNERATION/BENEFITS 1.
Negotiable start date. 2. Retain 70% of billings (normal hours); 75% of billings (after hours) – for GPs with AHPRA specialist registration 3.
Slightly lower percentages for GPs with AHPRA General registration. 4. DPA replacement practice so GPs who are still subject to Medicare 10 year moratorium are eligible.
5. Safety net pay for first 12 weeks – under this will be paid greater of billing retention percentages or hourly fee of around $125 per hour. 6.
Ample on-site parking. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Email your resume to: Jamessigmaresourcing.
com.au or call me on 0415 114 900 for further information..