Childcare Diploma Educator | Lane Cove
Childcare Educator | Lane Cove About Guardian At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work.
It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique. The Centre Lane Cove is a small service with a big heart. Our 39-place centre is situated in a beautiful house that has a variety of outdoor spaces including an outdoor stage, a creek bed and a range of age-specific ateliers.
Our diverse range of educators are passionate professionals and pride themselves on creating strong bonds with the children, families and local community. On street parking is available with only a short walk from Epping Road. The Role Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy; · Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
· Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice. · Documenting children’s learning and development. · Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have: · A completed Diploma in Children's Services. · Prior experience in long day-care. · Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
· Current Working with Children's Check. Our benefits: · Educator Days and national networking events. · Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; Guardian diploma program, bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
· Career pathways; grow your career and transition to a Lead Educator, Assistant Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager. · High-quality, well-resourced environments. · Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
· The Annual Educator awards night. · Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000. · Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
· Generous Childcare discounts for your own children. Apply now So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education. Referrals We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees.
For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends.