Construction Supervisor (2 positions)
Position: Construction Supervisor (2 positions) Salary: $55,000 Superannuation (Full-time) The role This privately-owned company has been registered since 2006 and the director has been in the industry since 1994. The company specialises in all formwork, concrete and steel fixing work. Delta Foundations Pty Ltd is currently looking for experienced Construction Supervisors to work in their office located in Greenacre, NSW which has been in full operation for the last 13 years.
You will be working with qualified and skilled tradesmen in the industry and be responsible for resolving key issues in the construction site whilst maintaining high standard of workmanship in line with Quality Control Measures. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years relevant employment experience in construction sites in conjunction with a qualification of a Diploma in Project Management. Ideally you should have a thorough understanding of all necessary construction documentation and at the same time manage subcontractors to meet deadlines and quality control.
Strong management skills are essential. Key responsibilities: - Responding to inquiries and resolving problems. - Monitoring and controlling site.
- Maintaining projects files and scheduling meetings. - Manage Subcontractors on site. - Reporting to Project Managers, owners and relevant authorities to ensure the requirements and goals of the project are met.
- Manage and monitor WHS compliance in the workplace. - Keeping data up to date. - Conduct weekly toolbox meetings.
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly reports. - Organise Plant & Equipment. - Read and interpret plans.
- Maintain Quality Control Measures. - Liaise with Clients and Subcontractors. - Complete projects within time and budget.
- Coordinating the required material and labour. If the above position appeals to you then please submit your CV and qualifications (no more than 10 MB, PDF attachment) and we'll be in touch. Delta Foundations Pty Ltd is set up by trained tradesmen with vast experience in construction as we really do understand our industry and care about the people who work within it.