Park Manager-Remote Western Australia-Goldfields
Park Manager-Remote Western Australia-Goldfields-Live In-Immediate Start Park Manager-Remote Western Australia-Goldfields We are seeking an experienced Park Manager for this busy property located in the Goldfields region of remote Western Australia. You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the park, leading and managing all aspects of services carried out within the park including delivery of service excellence to customers, ensuring a safe and compliant environment, management of a diverse group of park employees and meeting financial targets. Package: $65,000 Super Free On Site Accommodation 4 Weeks Annual Leave Vehicle for Company & Limited Personal Use Responsibilities: Customer Service: • Create a pride and ownership in delivering a high standard e.
g. presentation and cleanliness of cabins, presentation of Park grounds and facilities, customer greetings and interactions. • Ensure full understanding of corporate client agreements including agreed occupancy, revenue and service levels to ensure these are fully implemented.
• Actively support any sales or marketing programs/activities. • As a brand ambassador, network with external parties to increase awareness of the park as a quality provider of accommodation. People & Culture: • Provide leadership, guidance and support for the front office, maintenance and housekeeping teams.
• Create a positive work environment, maintaining excellent team morale. • Generating and managing the employee rostering process, ensuring labour budgets are not exceeded and work requirements are compliant with employment legislation. Financial: • Key contributor to Park budgeting process, including forecasting occupancy levels and revenue potential.
• Managing room rate dynamic pricing, in close partnership with Operations and Marketing teams. • Managing any approved capital expenditure purchases within the approved budget. • Compiling end of month financial reporting and submitting accurate information as required.
• Ensuring all accounts, invoices, receipts and other local documents are prepared and delivered in a timely manner. Process: • Manage the operation of RMS and ensure adherence to the Operations Policy and Reservation Data Standards. • Preparing the Park Strategy document and implementing all approved plans.
• Provide input into Park strategic planning in order to maximise the functionality and profitability of the park. Essential Skills / Candidate Requirements: • Manual Driver’s License Essential • Previous experience managing an accommodation based business • Strong leadership experience • Sound financial experience • Able to obtain a Senior First Aid Certificate • MUST hold a current Police Clearance Additional Information: Work may be available for a partner in Grounds / Housekeeping The property is pet friendly National company-room for career progression Accessible via flights, trains, buses and sealed roads Full Mobile and Internet Covera....