Territory Manager Cardiopulmonary, New South Wales
Position Summary: This position will provide excellent sales and service to end users in the support of CP products. Responsible for projecting and achieving sales targets in units and revenue within assigned territories. Will evaluate the market continuously; report market conditions; and evaluate and recommend appropriate strategies for the territory.
Essential Job Functions: - Achieve sales targets in units and revenue as well as price targets. - Evaluate market situation in assigned territory on a continuous basis, and report market data and trends on a regular basis to management. - Propose sales targets and strategies to management on a regular basis and present written reports and recommendations.
- Develop and propose promotional programs (i.e., symposia, seminars) aimed at achieving district sales objectives.
- Ensures that all sales and marketing activities are aligned with company compliance policy, and are conducted within legal and ethical standards. - Project and maintain company image and presence within assigned territory with regular and frequent customer visits, presence at trade shows, surgeon visits, etc. - Propose & maintain consignment inventories consistent with company policies.
- Assist with clinical trial activities as necessary to achieve rapid approval of new products. - Provide timely monthly sales reports, expense reports, account profiles, and other company reports as required. - Update the sales database on a continuous basis to maintain the reliability and validity of the data.
- Compile required reports and customer presentations. - Manage territory expense budget. Knowledge, Skills and abilities required: - Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to multi-task.
- Professional conduct as it relates to proper business attire, communication, and servicing of customers. - Ability to articulate and develop professional relationships. - Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Personal computer skills and proficient in utilizing company software. - Proficient with spreadsheet, graphics, word processing and other business software. - Availability to travel and work outside normal hours and "on-call.
" Experience: 5 years of previous sales clinical experience.