Automotive Sales Consultant
Autopact Pty Ltd
Are you ready to grow your career in the Automotive industry? Do you want a career, not just a job? Wanting to capitalize on your earning and career potential? A new and exciting opportunity is now available for a Vehicle Sales Consultant to join our team at Blackburn Nissan. You will be part of the Autopact Group, which is one of Australia's largest dealership groups. We have 28 dealerships representing 35 of the top car brands in Australia across the eastern seaboard.
This is an opportunity to join an experienced and supportive team that has a passion for selling cars and providing exceptional service to our customers.
In this role, you will receive ongoing training and support to take your career to the next level. No experience is necessary for this position, just a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and the desire to succeed!
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Effectively guiding customers through the sales process from start to finish.
- Managing customer inquiries and follow-up.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Opening and setting up the dealership for the day.
- Developing and maintaining good customer relations which lead to effective sales outcomes.
- Helping you and your team meet sales targets, KPIs, and income for all.
- Maintaining the Vehicle Showroom, personal workstation, and personal appearance.
- Assisting prospective customers with vehicle inquiries.
- Achieving weekly, monthly, and annual performance goals, sales targets, and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous sales experience will be highly regarded, but is not essential!
- The proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and close a sale.
- Enthusiasm and drive to meet and exceed targets.
- The ability to work well in a team and contribute to a great working culture.
- The desire and motivation to learn and grow new skills.
- A willingness to learn and upskill.
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
- A passion for the automotive industry.
- Due to the surrounding area demographics and frequent clientele, the ability to speak Mandarin will be advantageous, but is not essential!
Why join Blackburn Nissan?
- You will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential with an industry-leading, uncapped commission structure!
- Our staff and their families enjoy access to benefits such as discounts on vehicles, finance and servicing, discounted health insurance, and access to our Employee Assistance Program!
- Excellent weekly RDO Scheme.
- No Sunday Trading!
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress both professionally and personally to the next level.
- You will receive ongoing training and mentoring from a team of experienced professionals.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the automotive industry with a high-performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Blackburn Nissan, as part of the Autopact Group, is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits, and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment. We encourage women to apply for this position.