Automotive Service Advisor
Autopact Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity exists for an Automotive Service Advisor to join the team at Burwood Nissan & GWM. You will be part of the larger Autopact Group, which is one of Australia's largest automotive dealership groups with 28 dealerships along the eastern seaboard, representing 35 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers, and business partners.
This opportunity is ideal for a customer-focused Service Advisor who can deliver an exceptional customer experience. This is a fantastic opportunity and a chance to further your career in the motor vehicle industry.
This role offers:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience.
- Excellent commission and bonus earning potential.
- Friendly culture with experienced and supportive management and many long-term staff.
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress to the next level.
- Our staff and their families enjoy access to benefits such as discounts on vehicles, finance and servicing, discounted health insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Extra opportunities to earn referral bonuses.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effective liaison between the customer and the Service department.
- Provide customer service in a manner that ensures the achievement of customer’s needs, sales budgets and relevant QCP and Service Standards.
- Greeting and serving customers for the Service department.
- Advising customers on vehicle updates regarding repairs or servicing.
- Follow manufacturer and dealership warranty policies effectively and efficiently.
- Planning, directing, monitoring, and controlling various activities of the Service department, under the guidance of the Service Manager.
- Coordinating daily service appointments.
- Accountability to meet individual and team targets.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Carry out upselling for vehicle requirements and recommendations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved daily through excellent customer service.
- Next-day appointment preparation.
- Effectively booking customers' vehicle services via email, phone, or face-to-face and update customers on the status of their vehicle.
- Preparing Repair Orders and Job Sheets in preparation for customer requests to be executed through the workshop.
- Promptly invoicing customers.
- Effectively address customer concerns.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- The ability to explain the value of services and repairs.
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and autonomously.
- A genuine care for external, and internal customers and the ability to de-escalate unhappy customers.
- Be extremely organised with strong time management skills.
- Previous experience using Era Power DMS (highly regarded).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer and literacy skills.
- A passion for the automotive industry.
- A high level of personal presentation is a must.
- A manual driver's licence is essential.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to be part of a high-performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Burwood Nissan & GWM, as part of the Autopact Group, is an equal opportunity employer that offers excellent working conditions, benefits, and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment.