Automotive Service Technician
Autopact Pty Ltd
DC Motors is part of Autopact, which is one of Australia's largest and growing automotive dealership groups. Across our 28 dealerships along the eastern seaboard, we represent 36 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers, and business partners.
An opportunity currently awaits a Service Technician to join the team at DC Motors. This is a rare chance to join an incredible, supportive environment with opportunities for growth and development to maximise your earning potential while working with a premium car brand.
We are open to offering relocation assistance to facilitate a move to Rockhampton, Qld.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with daily workshop operational tasks.
- Accurate diagnosis of vehicles.
- Performing minor repairs, servicing, and maintenance work on vehicles.
- Performing major repairs on engines and transmissions as needed.
- Performing repairs and tasks in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the training and guidance of apprentices.
- Correctly completing warranty repair in adherence to the manufacturer workshop manuals.
- Thoroughly inspect all vehicles prior to customer collection.
- Communicating with customers regarding their concerns.
What we are searching for:
- Light Vehicle Mechanic Qualification with relevant experience (Any of our 9 brands is preferred).
- High level of personal commitment and focus.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and autonomously.
- Current and valid manual drivers' license.
- Good eye for attention to detail.
- An ambition to succeed.
- A passion for the automotive industry.
Why join the DC Motors team?
- Excellent, competitive salary will be negotiated with the right applicant based on experience. Well above the award pay rate!
- Relocation assistance and bonus is on offer!
- Maximise your earning potential with an industry-leading commission plan!
- Our staff and their families enjoy access to benefits such as discounts on vehicles, finance and servicing, discounted health insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress to the next level.
- You will receive ongoing training and mentoring from a team of experienced professionals.
- Tool allowance.
- Genuine opportunity for career growth and advancement.
- Fully equipped workshop with the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Ongoing manufacturer factory training.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to be part of a high-performing business that looks after its people, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
DC Motors, as part of the Autopact Group is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment.