Automotive Sales Consultant/Trainee
Autopact Pty Ltd
Do you have a passion for auto and want to kickstart your career within the automotive industry? Have you got customer service or sales experience? Is it time for you to start maximising your earnings and grow your career? If you answered YES to all these questions, then this is the job for you!
Bayford Volkswagen Fairfield is part of Autopact, which is one of Australia's largest and growing automotive dealership groups. Across our 28 dealerships along the eastern seaboard, we represent 36 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers, and business partners.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Automotive Sales Consultant or Trainee to join the Vehicle Sales team at Bayford Volkswagen Fairfield. This is an opportunity for you to kickstart your career in the automotive industry and begin capitalising on your earning potential - no experience necessary!
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively guiding customers through the sales process from start to finish with the ability to work across multiple brands.
- Managing customer enquiries and follow-up.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Opening and setting up the dealership for the day.
- Developing and maintaining good customer relations which leads to effective sales outcomes.
- Helping you and your team meet sales targets, KPIs and income for all.
- Maintaining the Vehicle Showroom, personal workstation and personal appearance.
- Assisting prospective customers with vehicle enquiries.
- Achieving weekly, monthly and annual performance goals, sales targets and KPIs.
What we are searching for:
- The proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and close a sale.
- Enthusiasm and drive to meet and exceed targets.
- The ability to work well in a team and contribute to a great working culture.
- The desire and motivation to learn and grow new skills.
- A willingness to learn and upskill.
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
- A passion for the automotive industry.
- Previous sales experience will be highly regarded but is not essential!
Why join Bayford Volkswagen Fairfield?
- You will have the opportunity to maximise your earning potential with an industry-leading, uncapped commission structure!
- Our staff and their families enjoy access to benefits such as discounts on vehicles, finance and servicing, discounted health insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program!
- Excellent weekly RDO Scheme.
- No Sunday Trading!
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress both professionally, and personally, to the next level.
- You will receive ongoing training and mentoring from a team of experienced professionals.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to be part of a high-performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bayford Volkswagen Fairfield, as part of the Autopact Group, is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment.