Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Marketing ManagerAutopact Pty Ltd
- Executing social media strategy - creating, scheduling and managing content across our various Social Media accounts, identifying new content opportunities to grow social channels and drive engagement
- Analysing and implementing current social and digital trends to ensure we remain relevant and engaging
- Designing digital graphics
- Creation strategic marketing plans
- Liaising with influencers, bloggers and collaborating businesses
- Writing SEO optimised blog content
- Developing plans for the organisation, promotion and execution of dealership events and activations
- Providing monthly reporting on social media channels and reporting on any findings and recommendations for improvement
- Updating website content
- Designing electronic direct mail campaigns & managing digital databases
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience developing social media content, community management and executing effective digital campaigns
- Strong Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Canva skills
- Experience designing and sending electronic direct mail campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrate initiative and be comfortable with working autonomously
- To be constantly learning and embracing new digital platforms, trends and technologies
- A competitive remuneration package to commensurate with experience.
- Rare opportunity to work with various automotive brands.
- People-first culture with opportunities to grow.
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress themselves to the next level.
- Our staff and their families enjoy access to benefits such as discounts on vehicles, finance and servicing, discounted health insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program.