Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Vehicle Detailer and WasherAutopact Pty Ltd
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and recleaning as needed.
- Detailing new and used vehicles.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Accurately carrying out the application of aftermarket products.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Carrying out basic washing and vacuuming on serviced vehicles.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations, or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Preparing used and new vehicles for sales through cleaning and detailing.
- Take great pride in quality workmanship.
- Valid manual driver’s licence with good driving record is essential.
- Experience using and operating buffers is essential.
- Prior detailing experience will be highly regarded.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- 5 day work week.
- Monday - Friday (8:00am - 4:00pm). Overtime available if desired.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress themselves to the next level.
- Our staff and their families enjoy access to benefits such as discounts on vehicles, finance and servicing, discounted health insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program.