Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Automotive Service AdvisorAutopact Pty Ltd
- Competitive base salary + an industry leading, uncapped commission structure!
- Our staff and their families enjoy access to benefits such as discounts on vehicles, finance and servicing, discounted health insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- No weekend work!
- Friendly culture with experienced and supportive management and many long-term staff.
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress themselves to the next level.
- Extra opportunities to earn referral bonuses.
- Greeting and serving customers for the service department.
- Advising customers on vehicle updates regarding repairs or servicing.
- Follow manufacturer and dealership warranty policies effectively and efficiently.
- Planning, directing, monitoring and controlling various activities of the Service departments, under the guidance of the Service Managers.
- Coordinating daily service appointments.
- Accountability to meet individual and team targets.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on a daily basis through excellent customer service.
- Next day appointment preparation.
- Effectively booking customers vehicle services in via email, phone or face-to-face.
- Preparing Repair Order and Job Sheets in preparation of customer requests to be executed through the workshop.
- Promptly invoicing customers.
- Effectively address customer concerns.
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor or Service Technician.
- The ability to explain the value of services and repairs.
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and autonomously.
- A genuine care for external, and internal customers and the ability to de-escalate unhappy customers.
- Be extremely organised with strong time management skills.
- Previous experience using Era Power DMS (highly regarded).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer and literacy skills.
- A passion for the automotive industry.
- A high level of personal presentation is a must.
- Manual drivers licence is essential.