Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Geotechnical EngineerWSP USA
At Golder, we thrive on challenges. Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership. Golder has a new opportunity for a Jnr Geotechnical Engineer with 1 yr plus experience to join our team on a full-time basis in Perth, you will be involved in the planning, management and undertaking of ground investigations across a range of projects You will be working on a variety of civil and mining infrastructure projects.
Key Responsibilities - Geotechnical investigations including desktop and field investigations. - Carry out general field and office assignments under supervision. - Assist with project planning and preparation of technical deliverables under supervision.
- Assist in production of proposals to help win new projects. - Data management, interpretation and reporting. - Complete inductions and pre-requisites as required.
- Conduct all work in a safe manner. - Conduct all work to satisfy all company, client and government conditions, policies, procedures, regulations and standards, as required. - Work across other disciplines as requested.
- Other duties as required. Skills, Qualifications, and Experience - A Bachelor degree in civil engineering or related discipline. - Able to conduct fieldwork activities including site investigations (geotechnical and environmental), soil logging and other activities including soil and groundwater sampling.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills. - Excellent written and oral communication?skills. - Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Good time management. - Proven record of independent work and ability to work effectively within a team environment. - Willingness to travel and work on remote sites.
Your benefits at Golder will include - Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment - Great company environment & culture - Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects - Competitive benefits and remuneration packages - On the job training, mentoring and coaching Renowned for technical excellence, Golder, a member of WSP, is a leading global specialised engineering and consulting organisation with over 60 years of successful service to its clients. By joining forces with WSP in 2021, Golder is now part of a 14,000-person strong earth and environment practice, providing engineering, remediation, regulatory & compliance, design and environmental services on projects that span all seven continents. Our professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialised skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment, and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people - we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. All qualified applicants who meet the specific criteria outlined abo....
Date09 March 2023