Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Concierge / ReceptionistCBRE
Concierge / Receptionist Job ID 39874 Posted 17-Oct-2022 Areas of Interest Administrative, Customer Service, Facilities Management Location(s) Brisbane - Queensland - Australia Hi, we're CBRE Do you want a job that meets your skills to do your best work, make your mark and gives you the flexibility to be your own boss? Join us as a Casual Experience Receptionist and you'll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact. At Host, we believe an office should allow employees to feel comfortable, productive and inspired in their working life. Because when people feel inspired, great things happen.
As the heart of the workplace, you will help foster a sense of community by putting the well-being of others at the forefront. As you collaborate with colleagues to create a culture of support, you will have countless opportunities to inspire moments of delight and pursue amazing outcomes each day. With Host, you can join a team that elevates the office experience by delivering world-class services that make coming to work better than it's ever been.
WHAT'S YOUR PURPOSE? The Casual Experience Receptionist acts as the heart of the workplace providing personalised services to team members and visitors alike, and administrative support to foster a sense of community. You will be the first point of engagement with team members and visitors, creating a warm, supportive, and service-oriented atmosphere that enhances the experience. HERE'S A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR DAY: - Welcomes employees and announces clients and visitors.
- Answer incoming calls and face-to-face queries by employees and visitors and responds promptly and accurately. - Conducts a variety of front-of-house activities (e.g.
visitor registration and wayfinding, dining reservations, transportation, dry-cleaning). - Develops relationships with local partners to maintain a service manual of recommendations for the team and their visitors. - Manage office supplies, stock and place orders.
- Book and reset meeting rooms as required. - Perform mailroom administrative tasks, recording incoming mail, distribution of packages and organising couriers. - Perform sight inspections and report and building or housekeeping services.
- Prepare reports on administrative tasks to improve product and service delivery. HERE'S SOME OF THE STRENGTHS YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL: - Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people. - Warm and engaging demeanor and has the ability to assess circumstances, empathise and offer help.
- High-level of attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency in resolving any issues - The capacity to work autonomously to deliver results, and work across multiple tasks simultaneously. - Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull and frequently lift up to 9kgs and occasionally lift/move up to 18kg. BENEFITS - No weekend work, consistent Monday-Friday office hours.
- Extensive training on all aspects of your role that you will need to deliver exceptional service delivery, with fol....
Date09 March 2023