Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Container EngineerWhizdom Recruitment
NV1 Container Engineer NV1 Security Clearance required Location: Canberra (Hybrid options) Duration: 12-month contract with possible extensions Starting: Jan/Feb 2023 Containers Engineers implement, manage, and retire container hosting environments that support digital services. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude in automation technologies and proven experience of implementing and maintaining container-based assurance processes and tools. Role Responsibilities • Working as part of a small team to automate container hosting environments, applications, and configuration.
• Identify opportunities for automation.and customization of container hosting environments within current software development and delivery processes. • Building and improving on containerised services.
• implementation on variety of container hosting environments including self managed and cloud offerings • Assisting with planning for a multi-phase delivery. Essential Experience • 5 years’ experience required. • Must have solid understanding of Kubernetes architecture.
• Must have practical experience in deployment and maintenance of cloud or self-hosted version of Kubernetes e.g: o Azure AKS o AWS EKS variants o Rancher • Practical experience with Kubernetes Networking like Calico. • Service Mesh technologies e.
g. Istio, Linkerd. • Practical experience in Kubernetes automation using GitOps methodology.
• Must have experience in following areas of Atlassian product engineering: o identity management solutions including RBAC, PAM o Networking, Storage, backup o Security best practices • Practical experience in supporting and maintaining deployment of containerised products on Kubernetes. • Experience with customisation of control plane is highly desirable • Experience with various storage technologies is container hosting environments is highly desirable • Have general IT product knowledge outside our core product set Desirable Qualities • Proven ability to work independently, and within a multi-discipline team. • Proven ability to influence team members.
• Proven ability to work to a project schedule and achieve successful client-focused outcomes. • Demonstrable experience proving a customer focus and passion for delivery. • Excellent communication and reporting skills.
• Ability to conduct research, as well as rapidly learn new concepts and tasks, with a view of improving technical knowledge and skills. Call Maria Fabello on 0480 002 461 for any further information..