Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Chief ReporterNews Corp Australia
Chief Reporter Darwin NT, Australia - Work in one of the most beautiful and interesting parts of the country - Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward. - Collaborative environment We are looking for a passionate and energetic news leader with a wicked sense of humour and nous for agenda-setting yarns that will hold community leaders to account and readers always wanting more. Our team needs an engaged senior media professional to demonstrate what it takes to get cracking splashes in paper and online every day.
The NT News captures a national audience with its daring headlines, croc yarns and breaking news. If you have good leadership skills and strong news sense, an understanding of digital reporting excellence and are an adaptable mentor, we'd love to hear from you. What's the role? - You will help set the news agenda for the day with quality content across online and print.
- Energise and drive our team to not only get breaking news but write yarns that engage with our readers. - Use of analytics to identify trends, topics, news stories, ideas and innovations. - Increase social media following and engagement.
- Develop strategies to ensure that digital journalism continues to lead and drive subscription growth. Who are you? - The ideal candidate will already have at least 10 years reporting experience. - Fantastic people skills and a strong interpersonal skill set.
- Impeccable news sense with an in-depth knowledge of digital journalism. - Strong understanding of SEO and adept at using social media for story generation. - Able to work in a fast-paced work environment and handle multiple deadlines.
- A strategic thinker who is innovative in their approach to problem-solving. What's in it for you? - You get to work in one of the most beautiful and interesting parts of the country - Collaborative environment. - Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward.
- Variety of work where no two days are the same Who are we? We are Australia's number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products - more than any other media group in Australia. What's next? Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.
newscorpaustralia.com/careers Type: Permanent Category: Editorial Reference ID: AU1234NS000713 Date Posted: 13/04/2022.