Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Admissions ManagerStudy Group
Job Purpose: The Admissions Manager leads the Admissions team, is responsible for the successful management of admission processes and ensures operational efficiency and optimal resource planning for operations by adhering to the admissions requirements, policies, procedures and the service level agreements. Meeting the needs of our students, partners, staff and stakeholders by delivering high quality services and providing a path to the best possible academic success. Key Responsibilities: General Admissions - Lead and manage the Admissions team and acting as a subject matter expert (SME) and key point of contact within the Admissions team for internal and external stakeholders, across multiple providers and programs.
- Lead and contribute to key Global Admissions projects including IT/Systems, continuous improvement projects. - Manage team resources and workloads and ensure that tasks are appropriately triaged and managed to ensure SLA's are met. - Comply with all guidelines, regulations and policies related to Admissions, quality assurance and audit requirements, and manage the regular review and update of policies and procedures.
- Allocate resources, establish and monitor targets and take pre-emptive action to ensure agreed SLA's are met at all times, establish and monitor processes to ensure best practice response times. - Supporting the team and Senior Coordinators with any escalated issues and items through to resolution. - Supporting the Head of Admissions and escalating items as appropriate to ensure resolution.
- Oversee financial matters related to admissions processes including scholarships, bursaries, fees, Visa, booking cancellation, or refunds if applicable. - Maintain an understanding of and compliance with all required (DIBP, ESOS Act, National Code, SSVF/GTE) regulations, partner policies and procedures and Study Group policies and procedures. Quality - Manage team performance and output including developing, implementing and monitoring performance against key performance indicators and SLAs.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with guidelines, regulations and policies related to Admissions, quality assurance and audit requirements, and contribute to the review and update of policies and procedures. - Lead and manage quality assurance and audit requirements related to admissions. Communications - Act as lead point of contact for Senior Coordinators, key internal and external stakeholders for admissions.
- Collaborate with other teams to provide support to wider aspects of the admissions process and a point of escalation for requests/inquiries from agents, sales teams and other stakeholders, and to resolve issues as required. - Monitor written and verbal communication to ensure high standards and quality are maintained. Customer Service - Manage and build key customer relationships and respond to any service feedback in a timely and professional manner.
- Lead and support the team to maintain superior customer service with all stak....