Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
Company: Yates Beaggi Lawyers Role: Contract Administrator Position: Permanent Full-time Salary: $75,000 per annum including superannuation Location: Sydney NSW 2000 We are on the lookout for a Contract Administrator to join our growing Legal team. In this role, you’ll oversee and maintain our organisation’s contracts and information management system. In collaboration with our team, you’ll also review day-to-day contracting that supports various aspects of Yates Beaggi Lawyers business.
As the Contract Administrator, your tasks and duties will be as follows but not limited to: - Contract review, providing comments on deliverables and deadlines, and maintaining company standard contracts resources/library. - Respond to client inquiries and in consultation with Practice Manager, attempt to resolve problems concerning contracts, services provided, and persons affected. - Diarise keys dates and provide updates on contracts including as to assessment/estimate of costs.
- Prepare standard letters (for Supervising Solicitor) to settle in relation to contracts. - Preparing settlement statements and payment directions pursuant to contracts. - Detect errors in standard contracts used by or supplied to the firm.
- Identify contractual risk issues and propose appropriate solutions in accordance with management policies. - Research legal issues. - Prepare office memos and risk management summaries of contractual issues for upper management.
- Assist in amending contracts. - Ensure relevant documentation accompanies contracts and maintaining digital and hard copies of relevant documentation. - Communicate efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Maintain database. - Manage renewals of expiring agreements. - Maintain library of standard contracts, including master agreements, subcontracts, professional services agreements, purchase orders, etc and standard clauses for amending contracts.
- Maintain shared directory files and upload documents to organisation’s practice management software. Requirements - An Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma plus 2 years’ mandatory work experience in similar position. In the absence of formal qualifications, 3 years’ experience as Contract Administrator, Paralegal, Executive Law Clerk, or significant related industry knowledge in civil engineering or architecture will suffice.
- Proficient knowledge of legal requirements pertaining to relevant contracts. - Paralegal certificate would be an advantage. - Able to handle multiple tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have advanced knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Leap Practice Management Software, Excel and Adobe Acrobat. Skills - Exceptional verbal and written communication - Proofreading skills - Attention to details - Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills - Manage multiple issues - Easily adapt to new situations - Able to work independently or as part of a team If....