Want to be notified the moment a job has been posted? Setup Job Alerts
About the business: Carrickshock Pty Ltd is a civil construction company whose activities are in core drilling, concrete cutting, road sawing, wall sawing, ring sawing, environment concrete slurry control and formwork & carpentry. Job tasks and responsibilities: We are seeking a competent carpenter to join our team of tradesmen. With our range of projects, you must be willing to work across the greater Sydney area and willingness to go to interstate projects if required.
The role consists of: - All aspects of formwork carpentry and concrete. - Cutting, measuring, forming up, slip-forming, building moulds and edgeboards. - Read and understand construction plans.
- Study specifications and blue prints to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required. - Shape and cut materials to specifications using hand tools, machines, or power tools. - Erect formwork for retaining walls, beams, pillars, kerbings, manholes, pits, ramps for concrete pouring.
- Dismantle formwork after concrete has set. - Follow safety rules and regulations and maintain safe and clean environment. About You: To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements: - A trade qualification or a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in lieu of qualification.
- An additional 2-3 years relevant experience in carpentry especially in formwork is necessary. - Need to know how to build traditional formwork. - Able to read and understand construction plans.
- Must be competent in using hand and power tools. - Reference required. Benefits: - Full time position and immediate start.
- Long term work for right candidate. - Salary from $80,000-$90,000K p.a.
plus super depending on your experience, skills and qualifications. - Room to progress within the company. - Need to be able to work as part of a team.