ISLAND VIBE FESTIVAL

Event Locations & Tickets


Tour Description


Lock it in lovers, Island Vibe will be back on the magical isle of Minjerribah from OCT 27-30 2022 

Island Vibe is 4 day immersive journey into the creative realms! With tickets limited, our main aim is to create a quality and heart-felt experience, where the emphasis is on expression and connection.

Island Vibe brings together a host of musical and cultural acts including the best of Australian Roots, Reggae and bass music, healing and lifestyle workshops, ceremonies hosted by the Yulu Burriba dancers, poetry, story telling and a range of other creative artforms.For first timers, the festival site is a 30 second stroll through the forest to idyllic Home beach, on the island of Minjerribah, home to the First Nations Nunukal, Gorenpul and Nughie people and a vibrant local community.

As guests on Quandamooka country we ask all visitors to have the utmost respect for the environment and cultural protocols at sacred sites such as Brown and Blue Lake (please don’t visit without permission from traditional owners). Island Vibe is committed to making our event as eco friendly as possible, from compost toilets, a no waste policy, dishwashing station, market composting, bicycle friendly initiatives and utilising solar power and bio fuel to run stages and the market village.

Island Vibe is an all ages event. Kids 12 and under are free – accompanied by an adult. There are discount tickets for locals of the 4183 postcode available at Noreen’s shop in Point Lookout.

Location

Just 90 mins from Brisbane by car or public transport, Island Vibe takes place on North Stradbroke Island in South-East Queensland. The festival site is located beside the stunning ‘Home Beach’ at Point Lookout, allowing festival-goers the opportunity to bask in the pristine waters of the South Pacific between performances.

Accommodation
Camping is not included in the festival ticket. Visit the Accommodation page on our website for more information on accommodation options.

Ticket types

4-day ticket (camping and ferry not included).

The four day ticket includes entry to our Thursday night opening party held at the Chai’n’Vibes tent – starting with a traditional Quandamooka smoking ceremony followed by various DJ sets to dance in to the night.

This is a non alcohol event, instead we will be providing a tasty range of chai and treats.

3-day ticket (camping and ferry not included) tickets include access to the festival site from Friday 18th AM until Sunday 20th 2022 at 10pm .

Gate tickets: Tickets can be purchased at the festival gate subject to availability, however will be more expensive.

Kids under 13 come for free!

Transport to the Island For information on all travel options click here

What You Need To Present At The Festival Gates

You will need to bring your ticket printed out or on a mobile device to be scanned at the gate for entry to the festival, as well as a photo ID.
We highly recommend that you DOWNLOAD or PRINT your ticket BEFORE COMING as there is limited signal at the gate to access your ticket online.
The name on your e-ticket must match your photo ID to gain entry.

Terms and Conditions

NO REFUND POLICY
Festival Program is subject to change at short notice
Please read all T&C at https://www.islandvibe.com.au/terms-and-conditions

What is Island Vibe’s Covid-19 Refund Policy?
The Island Vibe Team will be working hard to implement the required COVID safety plan for an event of our size. If we are forced to cancel the event due to COVID- 19, your tickets will automatically roll over to rescheduled dates. For a specified period you will be able to request a refund if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event.
Due to the many months of hard work that go into planning a festival and the expenses incurred, we can guarantee refunds of 90% of your ticket(excluding booking fee). The remaining 10% is retained as a COVID-19 cancellation fee in order to cover the planning costs which will contribute to the survival of the festival. We appreciate the support and understanding of our Island Vibe community as we try to keep the industry of music and art alive in our communities.

Gratitude

Island Vibe would like to acknowledge and thank the traditional custodians of the Quandamooka region (Moreton Bay area), the Nunukal, Nughie and Goenpul people of Minjerribah (Stradbroke Island) and Moorgumpin (Moreton Island). We also extend our thanks and respect to the entire Island community whose support and goodwill make this festival possible.

Sidebar


Share Now

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
Copyright © NZRelo™ 2023. All Rights Reserved.
Loading

NEED TO TRANSFER MONEY OVERSEAS?

International FEE FREE money transfers with OFX
for NZRelo members.

TRANSFER TODAY

Forgot your details?