Please click the video to pause or play again.
Getting Married in Australia Marriage in Australia is currently governed under the Marriage Act of 1961 and its various amendments. The 2004 amendment to the Marriage Act defined marriage in...
Marriage in Australia – What is De Facto? Current Australian law makes provisions for de facto relationships in the Family Law Act 1875 and its various amendments, which are defined...
Marriage in Australia – Registering Your Relationship It is possible to register a relationship (opposite or same sex) if you are living in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland,...
Dying in Australia Hopefully, your time in Australia will be a safe and happy one. However, in the event that a death occurs while you are in Australia, there are...
Need to contact the right people in relation to your marriage? need to source the nearest Birth registry office? have questions about a recent passing? Look no further all contact information, nation wide is below, please remember to leave a comment or share your experience so others can learn from you and your journey.
Introducing Safe Balance – helping kids and parents with visitation in Australia Kia Ora Kiwis, This week I spoke with Tania Noble the ‘Kiwi’ Founder of ‘Safe Balance’. Started in...
Advice from Katrina Murray, founder of Proud Kiwis Abroad, on moving to Australia from New Zealand You have probably heard of Katrina because of her hugely popular Facebook Page ‘Proud...
- Accommodation (22)
- Legal System of Australia (2)
- Babies & Children (7)
- Child Care & Early Learning in Australia (6)
- Community Services (3)
- Utilities – Getting Connected (5)
- Credit Checks (11)
- Driver’s Licences in Australia (5)
- Education in Australia (9)
- Insurance Information (12)
- Tax in Aus (5)
- Financial Stuff (5)
- Health (7)
- Marriage & Relationships in Australia (7)
- Police Clearances (2)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (3)
- Transporting Your Belongings to Australia (3)
- What to Bring With You (3)
- Superannuation – What You Need to Know (7)
- Working With Children Checks (5)
- Immigration & Residency (8)
- Government Benefits In Australia (10)
- Pensions – What You Need To Know (2)