How Kiwis Living in Australia Secure Accommodation


Most rental accommodation in Australia is rented through a Real Estate Agency!

A Real Estate Agency does not own the property but acts on behalf of the owner by employing a manager of the property, called a Property Manager, to organise the new tenants, ensure all the paperwork and legal documents are taken care of, arrange regular property inspections and organise for any problems with the property to be fixed.

Explore all of our handy tips and tricks in the categories below.

Buying a House – First Home Owners Grant (FHOG)
Buying a House – First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) The Australian government’s First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) and other benefits are available for permanent residents, just as if they were Australian citizens....
Buying a House- Choosing a Lender?
Buying a House- Choosing a Lender? Before you look choosing a lender that has the most competitive interest rates, you need to consider which ones will be more likely to approve...
Buying a House – Your Credit File
Buying a House – Your Credit File Your credit file will be accessed in order to assess your application for a home loan. Both your Australian and New Zealand credit...
Buying a House – Documents You’ll Need
You will need to provide supporting documents to your lender when you apply for your loan. This will usually require an in-depth meeting and you should be prepared with all supporting documents that will demonstrate to your lender that you will prove to be a reliable and safe customer to loan a large amount of money to.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Copyright © NZRelo™ 2022. All Rights Reserved.


We don't only help you move to Australia, we can help you move home too! Check out our handy services!


Forgot your details?