Please click the video to pause or play again.
Tax in Australia – Applying for a Tax File Number While living in Australia, if you are earning money – through government benefits or otherwise – you will need to...
Tax in Australia – Online Tax Return You can file an Australian tax return online through the ATO’s e-Tax portal. However, there are many accountants in Australia, and most of...
After Six Months – You and Your Tax If you have been in Australia for six months or more and intend to reside in Australia as opposed to taking a...
Tax in Australia for Kiwis – What is a Resident for Tax Purposes? For taxation purposes, there is also a difference between temporary residents and permanent residents. Most New Zealanders...
Tax in Australia – Why Using an Accountant is Best We highly recommend that you use an accountant to prepare your tax return. Because of the “temporary resident” status of...
- Accommodation (22)
- Legal System of Australia (2)
- Babies & Children (7)
- Child Care & Early Learning in Australia (6)
- Community Services (3)
- Utilities – Getting Connected (5)
- Credit Checks (11)
- Driver’s Licences in Australia (5)
- Education in Australia (9)
- Insurance Information (12)
- Tax in Aus (5)
- Financial Stuff (5)
- Health (7)
- Marriage & Relationships in Australia (7)
- Police Clearances (2)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (3)
- Transporting Your Belongings to Australia (3)
- What to Bring With You (3)
- Superannuation – What You Need to Know (7)
- Working With Children Checks (5)
- Immigration & Residency (8)
- Government Benefits In Australia (10)
- Pensions – What You Need To Know (2)