Please click the video to pause or play again.
Australian Legal System The Australian legal system has a great deal in common with the New Zealand legal system, but also some key differences that you will need to be...
The Australian Court system is divided in two – the Federal Court system and the state court system. There is also recognition – although limited – of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander law in some parts of the legal system (such as “native title”) – however, this is unlikely to be relevant to New Zealanders in Australia.
- Legal System of Australia
- Babies & Children
- Child Care & Early Learning in Australia
- Community Services
- Utilities – Getting Connected
- Credit Checks
- Driver’s Licences in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Insurance Information
- Tax in Oz
- Financial Stuff
- Marriage & Relationships in Australia
- Police Clearances
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Transporting Your Belongings to Australia
- What to Bring With You
- Superannuation – What You Need to Know
- Working With Children Checks
- Immigration & Residency