> CV Posts
What To Do When You Have Bad References You may have a well-written, professional resume and managed to impress the recruiter during the interview, but what do you do if...
So, What Is Your Greatest Weakness? It’s the question we all dread in an interview. How do you tell a prospective employer what your greatest weakness is when you have...
You Didn’t Get The Job, Now What? Things don’t always work out as we plan and occasionally even if the job we go for was “meant to be” it can...
What a Potential Or Current Employer Learns When They Follow Your Digital Footprint- Tips on Making Sure your Social Media is Employer Friendly “It takes 20 years to build a reputation...
How Important is Your Resume Format? With the unemployment rate at a considerable high, there are an overwhelming number of resumes landing on the desks of potential employers. If you’re...
If you are like many job seekers, you are probably disappointed when you don’t receive a request for an interview after you’ve taken the time to submit an application. The...
You may have a well-written, professional resume and managed to impress the recruiter during the interview, but what do you do if you have bad references? What your references say...
In my years of experience, I’ve seen all sorts of job applications cross my desk, and not all of them are good. In fact, many of them are not showcasing...
Recruiters get very tired of seeing the same words and phrases in every résumé. Job seekers mistakenly believe a potential employer always wants to see certain descriptions, but recruiters quickly...
- Accommodation (22)
- Renting in Australia
- Renting in Australia – Making A Good Impression
- Renting in Australia – Before You Arrive in Oz
- Renting in Australia – Considerations
- Renting in Australia – Leasing Necessary Documents
- Renting in Australia – Important Information
- Renting in Australia – Pets & Your Rental
- Renting in Australia – Condition Report
- Renting – Paying A Bond
- Renting in Australia – Ending A Lease
- Renting Upfront Costs
- Renting in Australia – House Maintenance & Alterations
- Renting in Australia- Rent Increases
- Renting in Australia – How It Works
- Renting in Australia – Tips To Help You Secure A Lease
- Renting in Australia – Pros & Cons
- Buying A House in Australia
- Buying a House – How Much Can I Borrow?
- Buying a House – First Home Owners Grant (FHOG)
- Buying a House- Choosing a Lender?
- Buying a House – Your Credit File
- Buying a House – Documents You’ll Need
- Legal System of Australia (2)
- Babies & Children (7)
- Healthcare in Australia – You & The Private Health System
- Healthcare in Australia – You & The Public Health System
- Children and Babies – Choosing Public or Private
- Children and Babies – Birthing Options
- Children and Babies – Midwife Contact Details
- Children and Babies – Birth Centre Contact Details
- Children and Babies – Hospital Contact Details
- Child Care & Early Learning in Australia (6)
- Community Services (3)
- Utilities – Getting Connected (5)
- Credit Checks (11)
- What Is A Credit Check?
- You & Your Credit File
- Accessing Your Credit File
- What Are Credit Rating Agencies?
- What Is Veda Australia?
- Who Will Check Your Credit File?
- Checking Your Own Credit Rating
- How To Check & How Much Does It Cost?
- Your Credit File – What Information Do They Hold?
- Is A Credit Report Australia-Wide?
- Useful Information
- Driver’s Licences in Australia (5)
- Education in Australia (9)
- Year & Age Comparison – Primary & Secondary Education
- Structure – Primary & Secondary Education
- Cost – Primary & Secondary Education
- Education in Australia – Tertiary Education
- Education in Australia – Costs of University in Australia
- Education in Australia – University Contact Details
- Education in Australia – Choosing Schools in Australia
- Education in Australia – What Is NAPLAN?
- Education in Australia – Education Departments By State
- Insurance Information (12)
- Insurance in Australia – Insurance Basics
- Home Insurance in Australia – Guide to Insurance in Australia
- Insurance in Australia – Car Insurance Tips
- Income Protection Insurance in Australia for Kiwis
- Life Insurance in Australia
- Consumer Credit Insurance – Insurance in Australia
- Pet Insurance in Australia
- Scooter & Motorbike Insurance Australia
- Personal Items Insurance in Australia
- Worker’s Compensation in Australia
- Buying a House in Australia – Lender’s Mortgage Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance in Australia
- Tax in Aus (5)
- Financial Stuff (5)
- Health (7)
- Health Entitlements for New Zealanders
- Medicare for Kiwis – Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Health Insurance in Australia
- Healthcare in Australia – Costs
- Healthcare in Australia – What is Bulk Billing?
- Healthcare in Australia – Filling Prescriptions
- Healthcare in Australia – Information and Services in Australia
- Marriage & Relationships in Australia (7)
- Police Clearances (2)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (3)
- Transporting Your Belongings to Australia (3)
- What to Bring With You (3)
- Superannuation – What You Need to Know (7)
- Superannuation in Australia
- Voluntary Contributions Superannuation in Australia
- Moving Superannuation to Australia
- Pensions & Superannuation in Australia
- Superannuation in Australia FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the Difference between Superannuation in NZ and Australia?
- Superannuation in Australia – How it Works
- Working With Children Checks (5)
- Immigration & Residency (8)
- Government Benefits In Australia (10)
- Government Benefits – NZ and Australia
- Australian Government Assistance for Kiwis – Frequently Asked Questions
- Centrelink and Kiwis
- Payments – Available to All
- Australian Government Assistance Available to Kiwis in Australia
- Age Pension for Kiwis in Australia
- Disability Support Pension in Australia
- Carer’s Pension in Australia
- One-off Payments from Australian Government
- Other Government Assistance Payments
- Pensions – What You Need To Know (2)