Please click the video to pause or play again.
Residency in Australia Once you’ve arrived in Oz, set yourself up and gotten new friends and a job, you may decide you want to stay permanently! There are several ways...
Special Category Visas for Kiwis Prior to 1994 Good news! If you arrived prior to 1 September 1994, you arrived during a period when Kiwis in Australia were automatically given...
Getting a Permanent Visa in Australia as a Kiwi The type of permanent visa you get in Australia will depend on your circumstances once you have moved to Australia. There...
Work Visas in Australia There are many kinds of work visas available into Australia, all with distinctive requirements. Many of the work visas are “skilled visas”, which require you to...
Family Visas in Australia for New Zealanders Partner visas A partner visa requires you to be the spouse, fiancé or de facto partner of an Australian citizen or permanent resident. ...
Study Visas in Australia You can get study visas into Australia, however, these are most often not permanent visas (lasting only as long as your course of study), and come...
Resident Return Visa A Resident Return Visa may be available to you if you previously held permanent residency in Australia. To do this, Kiwis must be living in Australia for...
Getting Australian Citizenship for Kiwis- Dual Citizenship Another piece of good news – if you choose to become a naturalised Australian citizenship, you automatically gain dual citizenship, and there is...
- Accommodation (22)
- Legal System of Australia (2)
- Babies & Children (7)
- Child Care & Early Learning in Australia (6)
- Community Services (3)
- Utilities – Getting Connected (5)
- Credit Checks (11)
- Driver’s Licences in Australia (5)
- Education in Australia (9)
- Insurance Information (12)
- Tax in Aus (5)
- Financial Stuff (5)
- Health (7)
- Marriage & Relationships in Australia (7)
- Police Clearances (2)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (3)
- Transporting Your Belongings to Australia (3)
- What to Bring With You (3)
- Superannuation – What You Need to Know (7)
- Working With Children Checks (5)
- Immigration & Residency (8)
- Government Benefits In Australia (10)
- Pensions – What You Need To Know (2)