Please click the video to pause or play again.
Banks and Money – Bank Accounts in Australia Activating an Australian bank account If you’re planning to work in Australia one of the first things you will need to do...
Banks and Money – Different Bank Account Types Customers of Australian banks can choose from a wide range of bank account types. These include: Everyday transaction accounts. As the name...
Banks and Money – Choosing A Bank The main banks in Australia are often referred to as the “Big Four”, and comprise National Australia Bank (NAB), Australia and New Zealand...
Banks and Money – Useful Info About Credit Cards Interest on credit cards is very high, around 20 per cent or more. An increasing number of businesses now charge...
Banks and Money – Useful Info About Cash/Debit Cards A cash/debit card allows you to withdraw up to around $800-$1000 per day from ATMs 24/7. The freedom from queues,...
- Accommodation (22)
- Legal System of Australia (2)
- Babies & Children (7)
- Child Care & Early Learning in Australia (6)
- Community Services (3)
- Utilities – Getting Connected (5)
- Credit Checks (11)
- Driver’s Licences in Australia (5)
- Education in Australia (9)
- Insurance Information (12)
- Tax in Aus (5)
- Financial Stuff (5)
- Health (7)
- Marriage & Relationships in Australia (7)
- Police Clearances (2)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (3)
- Transporting Your Belongings to Australia (3)
- What to Bring With You (3)
- Superannuation – What You Need to Know (7)
- Working With Children Checks (5)
- Immigration & Residency (8)
- Government Benefits In Australia (10)
- Pensions – What You Need To Know (2)